About Dr. Jicha
Dr. Tom Jicha has been working in his practice in Lima, OH since 1986. As a Chiropractor with 30 years of experience, he is committed to promoting the principles of Chiropractic Care, and helping his patients improve their health and well-being.
Dr. Jicha uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Jicha is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Pre-Professional College: Miami University - Oxford, Ohio
- Chiropractic School: National College of Chiropractic – Lombard, Illinois
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Independent Medical Examiner and File Reviewer
- Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Diplomate of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
Memberships & Associations:
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Fellowship of Christian Chiropractors
- Fellow of The Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists